Tell us what you are looking for—We’ll make it happen!
We install a variety of border solutions to your planting areas including simple metal or plastic edging, or stone in mortar borders to really enhance the overall beauty of your landscape. We also frequently do complete landscaping facelifts to create an updated appearance to your home and landscape.
We Can Help You with Landscape Design Ideas
Our landscaping experts will come to your property and speak with you about what you can do with your lawn to make it more appealing and enjoyable to live around.
We use a professional landscaping design app, with a picture of your project location, to give you an idea of what it could look like.
Upgrade the curb appeal of your front lawn or transform your back yard into something you can really love spending time in.
Landscaping Projects by TLC Landscapes
- Stone Borders Around Beds with MulchStone Border Landscaping with Black Mulch
- Stone Borders Around Flower BedsFlower Bed Landscaping with Stone Edging
- Seasonal PlantingPlanting Flowers & Shrubs
- Front Yard LandscapingStone Border Landscaping with Rock Insert
- Stone Borders Around Flower BedsStone Border Garden Landscaping
- Stone BordersShrub & Tree Trimming
- Firepit HardscapingWhat is better than lounging around a warm fire on cool night with family and friends?
- Smalll Pond HardscapeThe sound of running water is very calming and will make your landscape stand out.
- Stone Pathway HardscapeStone pathways are very unique in there own way.
- Retaining Walls and PondsThe large amount of stones used to create this beautiful scene is well worth the cost.
- Retaining Walls and StaircaseSmaller stone enhances this landscape’s flower beds and garden while the large stones create a nice stairway and path.