Lawn Irrigation For Your Landscape
Go with the flow!
Lawn irrigating for your landscape provides an efficient and water conserving system. Maintaining your lawn and landscapes watering needs is essential. During the summer months water restrictions are common during droughts or period of below average rainfall. Not only in time of drought, but also when you have too much rainfall. Consequently your yard cannot absorb anymore water or runoff is eroding your soil. Good irrigation is about balance and controlling water through out your landscape.
Benefits of a Sprinkler System:
- An automated irrigation sprinkler system ensures watering times for your landscape or garden.
- Sprinkler systems ensures that your landscape and all your plants get the right amount of water.
- Less chance you risk of over-watering or under-watering areas of your landscape.
- Saves Money: No longer needing a garden hose and other extra watering tools.
- Greener grass and healthier plants will help improve your property’s value.
- Less run-off. Automated sprinkler system can reduce this amount of wasted water.
Le’ French Drain
A French drain is a trench drainage system carefully filled with gravel or rock and perforated piping. French drains are preferred and recommended lawn drainage systems because the French drain pipes eliminate undesirable, free-standing water, distributing or redirecting ground and surface water to a well-established drain-off area.
Benefits of a French Drain:
- Durable & cost-effective.
- Superior water drainage performance.
- Relieve ground water pressure.
- Protect landscape & building foundations.
- Custom designed French drain system.
- Installed based on your property.
- Controls soil erosion.
Using Drip Irrigation System
Drip system targets water directly at the roots of trees, plants, flowers and foliage. Efficient Drip irrigation provides the best results in water efficiency and water conservation. The dripped lines distribute water slowly and is absorbed into your soil evenly for optimal growth and a healthy landscape.
The Benefits of Installing a Drip Irrigation System:
- Water is distributed slowly and exactly where needed at the root of the plant without high pressure.
- Less evaporation on the surface level of your landscape and savings on your water bill.
- The soil surface between plants remains drier, discouraging weed growth across your landscape.
- Smaller amounts of water distributed evenly over time provides ideal landscape growth conditions.
- Environment friendly: Saves water; drip irrigation systems uses water than conventional watering methods.
- No manual watering as the drip irrigation system waters for you.
- Adaptability: Drip irrigation systems are easy to install and use with other systems.
If you are looking for a cost-effective, efficient, and long-term landscaping solution, contact TLC Landscape and ask about our Landscaping Services and Specials. We’re here to help you get your new sprinkler system up and running within the shortest amount of time possible. Contact us to see how we can improve your property’s value and irrigation performance today!
When you lawn is looking a bit shaggy and you live in north Dallas and Frisco areas, Give TLC a call for quality lawn maintenance in Frisco
Published on June 19th, 2017
Updated on July 4th, 2018
I’ve been researching and sharing lawn care and gardening info since 2010. I’m no expert, but my neighbors think I am