From Landscape Design to Installation – We Make it Happen!
TLC Landscapes offers the Frisco area complete landscaping face lifts to create an updated appearance to your home and landscape.We also install a variety of border solutions to your planting areas, including simple metal or plastic edging, or stone in mortar borders that really enhance the overall beauty of your landscape.
Over 20 Years Landscaping in Frisco, TX
Enjoy Your Outdoor Space
Our landscaping experts will come to your home and brainstorm with you about how to make your lawn more appealing. We always work within your budget to provide an outdoor experience you can both enjoy and afford.
Stone Borders & Mulch InstallWhite Stone Border Landscaping with Black Mulch Install
Stone Borders w/Brick LayoutFlower Bed Landscaping with Stone Edging
Seasonal PlantingPlanting Flowers & Shrubs
Front Yard LandscapingStone Border Landscaping with Rock Insert
Boulder Insert w/Stone BordersStone Border Flower Bed Landscaping with large boulder inserts
Stone BordersShrub & Tree Trimming
- Custom landscape design
- Upgrade your existing property into an enjoyable space
- Experienced design experts since 1995
- We can use a professional landscape design app to show you what your space can look like
- Install Stone borders for flowerbeds and walkways
- Clean and mulch flowerbeds
- Add Bedding soil to flowerbeds
- Install shrubs and ornamental trees
- Adding & remove annuals and perennials
- Design landscaping layouts and pathways
- Wood Decks & Outdoor Kitchens
- Landscaping around swimming pools & ponds
Landscaping Ideas Around the Swimming Pool
- beach pool landscaping ideaThis landscape uses sand to make your pool landscape feel like a day at the beach!
- Garden beside poolSometimes you want your cake and eat it too. This pool landscape idea uses waterfalls, raised Jacuzzi, flower beds, stones borders and tall trees for privacy.
- Wood in your landscapeThe natural look of wood to enhance your poolside landscape offers a less traditional material, but looks really awesome along side your pool.
- Pool with privacy treesPrivacy is considered a must these days. You can use different plants to keep your landscape hidden from the nosy neighbors.
- Potted PlantsSimple potted plants can enhance your poolside landscape. These don’t require a large amount of work and can standout in your landscape.
- Stone poolside landscapingUsing stones to accent your pool’s landscape provides a rugged look that can stand the test of time.