TLC Landscapes cares about YOUR LAWN looking good and are dedicated to providing you with the very best value in sod installation. We guarantee high quality sod grass without weeds, deadspots, disease or pests.
Our sod installation team has over 15 years experience, and we work with only the highest quality of sod in the DFW area. We never have any problem with weed or pest infestation when using this premium sod.
Our Frisco sod service has a variety of grasses such as:
- Bermuda: This warm season grass grows quickly during late spring through fall, and goes dormant after the first hard freeze. Common Bermuda works well in areas that don’t get much water.
- St. Augustine: Texas Native St. Augustine is well rounded and a great choice for home or commercial lawns. Drought, cold and shade tolerant grass that is perfect for seasonal weather.
- Zoysia: A fine-bladed grass that grows a thick lush lawn. Its dense growth pattern allows it to choke out weeds and provides a more uniform appearance. Zoysia demonstrates good shade tolerance and is able to resist many insects and diseases as well.
Our team will be more than happy to help you choose a grass species that is best for your yard based on your budget and maintenance preferences. No matter which type of sod you choose, you won’t have problems with pest or weed infestations, either.
Benefits of Sod Installation
Sod sometimes gets mixed reviews, but it is the best way to get a thick, healthy lawn without having to wait. If you plant grass seed, it will take time for the grass to grow. With a sod install in Frisco TX, you instantly get a brand new lawn that you can start enjoying right off the bat!
Here are a few benefits to choosing sod for your yard.
- Easy to work with
- Less water is needed to establish a healthy lawn
- Can be installed at any time (as long as the ground isn’t frozen)
- No need to wait for seeds to germinate
- Increases value to the home
- Controls soil erosion
- Reduces heat compared to asphalt, rock or bare soil
To get your free quote for sod installation